PT

EN

Malmequeres de Noêda
Malmequeres de Noêda

See website ↗

Tv. de Miraflor, 17

The association was founded on 25 July 1952 by Arnaldo Martins Monteiro, who brought together boys and girls from the area with the aim of making São João da Noêda. ‘Grupo de Rapazes e Raparigas’ was the first name given to this organisation, which changed its name to ‘Associação Recreativa Os Malmequeres da Noêda’ in 1961 when the statutes were approved and it became a legally constituted association.

Occupying the same premises since 1963, the Malmequeres of Noêda have a futsal team, a children's dance group and organise karate classes.

Malmequeres de Noêda

From section

Praça Velásquez
Praça Velásquez
Praça do Dr. Francisco Sá Carneiro, 293
Universidade Católica Portuguesa
Universidade Católica Portuguesa
R. de Diogo Botelho, 1327
Galeria Trindade
Galeria Trindade
R. de Miguel Bombarda, 141
Ó! Galeria
Ó! Galeria
R. de Miguel Bombarda, 61
Galeria Ó! Cerâmica
Galeria Ó! Cerâmica
R. de Adolfo Casais Monteiro, 61
TMP — Campo Alegre
TMP — Campo Alegre
R. das Estrelas
Parque da Cidade
Parque da Cidade
Estrada Interior da Circunvalação
Hard Club
Hard Club
Mercado Ferreira Borges
Biblioteca Municipal Almeida Garrett
Biblioteca Municipal Almeida Garrett
Jardins do Palácio de Cristal, R. de Dom Manuel II
Galeria Municipal do Porto
Galeria Municipal do Porto
Jardins do Palácio de Cristal, R. de Dom Manuel II
agenda-porto.pt desenvolvido por Bondhabits. Agência de marketing digital e desenvolvimento de websites e desenvolvimento de apps mobile